Меню

Коляску посоветуйте pls

AD
19 Jun 2008, 19:27
Девушки, посоветуйте коляску для двойняшек с роджения и до 2-3 лет. Что-нибудь европейское. Что-то я совсем запуталась. С первой у меня была трехколесная Jane Power что-то там, спинка раскладывалась до горизонтальной, так что пользовалась одной коляской без всяких люлек 2+ года. Сейчас купила Bambleride Indie Twin (вот небольшое видео о коляске http://www.bumbleride.com/updates/index.php), но смущает что при полной раскладке есть угол ок.20 градусов между сидением и спинкой. Думаю отправить ее обратно, но что купить, чтобы с 0 и до...? Или просто выравнивать этот угол? Прикрепленный топ читала, запуталась еще больше. Спасибо за советы!
19 Jun 2008, 21:18
У нас прогулочная Emmaljunga, используем с рождения и до сих пор 2г9мес, сейчас дети днём в ней спят. У коляски спинка тоже не полностью раскладывается, есть небольшой угол, что никак не отразилось на осанке детей и качестве сна. Если не уверены в выборе, попробуйте найти хорошего детского ортопеда или физиотерапевта, который не поленится вас проконсультировать. Я получила у физиотерапевта совет насчёт автолюлек.
19 Jun 2008, 22:39
Ваши детки в Emmaljunga спали с рождения? Меня как раз сон и беспокоит. Поделитесь, пожалуйста, что сказал специалист насчет автолюлек. Думаю, что если спрошу здесь, в Америке, то ответ будет однозначным - не париться, вижу как они недельных малышей в переносках выгуливают, думается, что в России ответ будет другим.
20 Jun 2008, 00:12
Да в коляске спали с рождения, т.е. с 3нед. когда можно стало на улицу с ними выходить. Я так подумала, носят же детей в слинге, а в нём деть ой как искривляется, а в коляске дно жёсткое, единственное голова выше ног, так это и хорошо. На дно коляски я до сих пор (летом) кладу овчинки, а зимой на детях кроме комбезов ещё спальные мешки были так, что такие брёвнышки искривить трудно. Насчёт автолюлек советовали не дольше 2 часов подряд, в них дети спали в машине по дороге в город на массаж 1 час и у бабушки на балконе, как раз дольше 2 часов они и не спали. Сыну в автолюльке разрешили находиться дольше из/за кривошеи и тонуса, в люльке он принимал нормальное положение, но это индивидуальные заморочки. Наши физиотерапевты стажируются в Дании и Финляндии, какой опыт у российских спецов не знаю.
19 Jun 2008, 20:31
А я такую как раз хотела покупать. Думала для сравнения посмотреть еще и Valco http://www.valcobaby.com/2006/twin.html На ту и на другую коляску читала очень много хороших отзывов. А еще какие недостатки на ваш взгляд у вашей коляски. Вы "дождевик" отдельно к ней покупали? Напишите, пожалуйста.
19 Jun 2008, 22:43
Посмотрела Valco. ИМХО угол еще больше. Других недостатков в bambleride пока не нашла. Очень стильная коляска и базовая комплектация хорошая. Дождевик и москитную сетку думаю купить отдельно, только с коляской надо окончательно определиться.
19 Jun 2008, 22:41
мне понравилась, как на видео показали. когда будут совсем крохи, можно и в автокреслах быть, а потом что нибуть мягкое под спинку положите (мы в своей с таким же углом просто пользовались спальными мешками). а так вроде бы маневренная, да и колеса хорошие. еще мне понравилось, что можно спинки одной рукой регулировать, сейчас это уже редкость :) мы долго искали такую коляску.
23 Jun 2008, 04:24
Были сегодня в магазине и сравнивали несколько колясок. Очень помог отзыв (в большинстве негативный) с сайта амазон о коляске. Почитайте сами http://www.amazon.com/tag/baby/forum?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxSKWDWQRZ03WU&cdThread=Tx25EVPUPMKIXWY&displayType=tagsDetail (ниже скопирую ссылку) Хотя сейчас bumbleride и на распродаже - решили ее не покупать. I fell in love with the Bumbleride the minute I saw it, simply because it's a beautiful stroller and I loved the different fabrics. Unfortunately, the negatives have outweighed the positives and I've gone back to my trusty Valco. LOVE, LOVE my Valco - hate the bumbleride. The Bumbleride is pretty and neat looking and it pushes well (Valco pushes even better) but those are the only nice things I have to say about it. Negs: 1. Too wide to fit through standard doors (view the width compared to the Valco's width - very important if you actually plan on taking it anywhere! Even a half inch makes a difference.) 2. No divider between the 2 seats unlike the Valco - which might be fine with a small baby and toddler, but as they grow, trust me I have twin toddlers, it won't be OK. My twins try to kill one another. 3. The foot rest are for small children under 18M or so only - then they have to just let their legs hang. 4. No cup/snack holders for mom or kids. Sure, there is a little cloth snack compartment you can buy extra - but try putting crumbly (and sometimes slobbery wet) cheerios, etc. in a cloth pouch - useless. Drinks fall over in it - fat sippy cups won't fit in it. The Valco has an actual hard plastic tray you can buy for the kids. The adult cup holder that comes for the Bumbleride goes on the SIDE of the stroller - the stroller is already too wide to fit through doorways as is, so if you wanted to use it, you'd have to remove/reattach everytime you went through a door, rendering it useless. 5. Because it is a more attractive stroller over the Valco with the bright fabrics - it is a little more flashy/expensive looking and draws TOO much attention. This is REALLY NOT a good thing. We've caught 3 people trying to steal it at different times (once with one of my children still in it, while I was putting the other child in their car seat!!!). It's not a stroller you can take with you to Disney and leave alone while you go on rides - it stands out in the crowds unlike the Valco that "blends in" a little better. Not to mention, I had to allow extra time EVERYWHERE I went since EVERYONE had to stop and ask where we got it. At first that was fun, but it got old REALLY quick - you can't be in a hurry with it. The Valco draws attention too (it's not exactly an everyday Graco), but not like the bright colored Bumbleride. 6. No padding on either sides over hardware so your kids can't be comfy when they fall asleep and lean on the side (and as I mentioned, no divider so they have to lean to one side). My kids had marks on their faces from the metal - it looked just awful and painful. Plus, with no divider they would fall asleep and lean into each other, waking the other up. The whole no divider thing is REALLY NOT a good thing. 7. The "peek windows" are too much of a pain to be useable. You can't just "peek" - you have to roll the fabric and attach, etc. 8. It just isn't a very "Heavy duty" stroller compared to the Valco. The Valco is just MUCH more stable. You cannot use the Bumbleride for heavy jogging/excercise like you can the Valco. 9. Foot break is a pain and not easiest to use. Also in favor of the Valco (and read other's reviews on it - no one complains about this stroller, except maybe for the fold - some about the weight but it's about the same weight as the Bumbleride): Zip off bags - put your keys, diapers, wipes, etc. in these bags then just zip them off if you need to leave your stroller somewhere. I don't even need a diaper bag. 2. As for fold goes (this seems to be everyone's ONLY complaint with the Valco) - compare the folded measurements against the Bumbleride - it's about the same. And if you need the Valco to fold smaller on occasion - then the wheels do come off if need be (but you don't HAVE to remove them to fold it). 3. The Valco is the most narrow one on the market - I never have problems getting it through doorways. 4. It's very heavy duty - I even rollerblade at fast speeds with it and it remains very stable 5. The wheels can be fixed in 3 different ways for different uses 6. Fabric ventilation system - keeps the little ones cool 7. Taller canopies for taller/older kids unlike most 8. Metal footplate is easy to clean and great for ALL ages unlike the Bumbleride 9. There are several big advantages with the Valco over the Mountain buggy and Baby Jogger brands (size, fold, etc.). I've noticed that almost all the positive reviews for the bumbleride all say something to the order of "haven't used it but a couple of times" or "The baby isn't here yet, but looks good." Pay attention to this. Yeah, it looks good, it pushes good, but after you use it awhile, you notice all the details that matter. Go with the Valco. I buy my strollers from Lets Go Strolling dot com -because I live nearby their location and their customer service is AWESOME. When I went to buy my Bumbleride, they actually recommended against it, in a nice way (as to not put it down, but tell me it just wasn't worth the price). I just thought it was so pretty and just HAD to have it - I should have listened! Apparently many of their customers complain and often return it and get something else instead. If you're going on looks alone and don't care about the functional details - go with the Bumbleride. If you want to be more realistic and want a stroller that is actually functional and will last you - go with the Valco.
23 Jun 2008, 23:16
Спасибо, почитала. Смешные они, эти американцы. Выглядит как заказная реклама Valco. Собственно, меня волновало только отсутствие горизонтальной раскладки, так как все остальное более-мение известно по опыту со старшей. Решила оставить. Нравится. Да и в машину влезает, проверяли.
AD

© Eva.ru 2002-2024 Все права на материалы, размещенные на сайте, защищены законодательством об авторском праве и смежных правах и не могут быть воспроизведены или каким либо образом использованы без письменного разрешения правообладателя и проставления активной ссылки на главную страницу портала Ева.Ру (www.eva.ru) рядом с использованными материалами. За содержание рекламных материалов редакция ответственности не несет. Свидетельство о регистрации СМИ Эл №ФС77-36354 от 22 мая 2009 г. выдано Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор) v.3.4.325